Don't throw away all those Christmas cards you are receiving, turn them into a present!
I received this set of Christmas coasters from a co-worker of mine a few years back and I thought they were so cleaver.
Sorry no photo tutorial on this one, but I'll still explain:
You will need:
Old or new Christmas cards
Cork board tiles or sheets
Paint or foam brush
Scissors or exacto knife
Step 1: Cut our circles from your cork board and cards. Using a cup or bowl as a stencil helps form a perfect circle.
Step 2: Glue the picture onto the cork board with the acrylic varnish, let dry.
Step 3: Paint a layer of acrylic varnish on top of the picture to make the coaster waterproof. Once dry add a second layer.
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2011 (51)
- Christmas Season - Jesus' Birthday Cake and more
- Christmas Season - Baby Jesus Rolls and more
- Christmas Stars
- Christmas Stable Name Cards
- Holly Napkin Ring Holders
- Feast of St. Lucy
- Gaudete Sunday
- Catholic Christmas Gifts - Christmas Coasters
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- Feast of St. Nicholas
- Trendy Cake Balls
- Catholic Christmas Gifts - Saints Memory Game
- ▼ December (12)